British APL Association – Extraordinary General Meeting
Date: 12th August 2021
Reason for meeting
To agree changes to the constitution and to decide if funds should be released for the Journals in a Digital Format project
Changes to the Constitution -Does the Committee accept
- Remove the section on Appointed Offices and all reference to them
- Changes to the Elected Officers section including the reduction of roles and changes to the limitation on length of service
- The changes in section 4, Members in Good Standing
- Addition and changes to clause 8, Annual General Meeting point 3, 5 and 6
- The Addition to Clause 10, Finance point 10
- Change to clause 11, Dissolution.
- Any other changes
Click here to review Draft regulations
Provision of the Vector Journals in a Digital Format
Does the committee agree to release funds of up to £1000 for the stated project?